Today I want to focus your fashion attention on a look which is set to be a HUGE hit for 2017; flute sleeves!
Although dramatic and an undeniable statement maker, the silhouette of the flute sleeves is surprisingly easy to style…dress it down by teaming it with your favourite pair of daytime jeans and trainers or make it more formal by styling with a flattering pencil skirt and heels for the office.
Below, I have rounded up a compact selection of some of the most covetable flute sleeved pieces currently on the high street. What is your take on the statement sleeve? Love or loathe?
Personally, this is a trend I have fallen for whole-heartedly. I’ve already purchased the blue little number in the image above in black (which I have received so many compliments on) and red, which I plan on wearing for date night on Valentine’s! I’ve been so impressed with the fit and quality of the material that I’m finding it near impossible not to complete the colour range and add the blue version to my collection! With a price tag of less than €30, it’s an easy to justify spend. We’ll see how my will-power holds out on this inner battle…
I hope you enjoy browsing through the selection below!
1. Black Bodycon Umbrella Sleeve Dress | Riverisland | Find it Here
2. Cream Trumpet Sleeve Fitted Top | Riverisland | Find it Here
3. House of Sunny Tie Back Top with Flared Cuff Sleeves | Asos | Find it Here
4. Red Rose Dress | Topshop | Find it Here
5. Flute Sleeves Skater Dress | Topshop | Find it Here
6. Rib Trumpet Sleeve Top | Topshop | Find it Here
7. Black Long Sleeve Umbrella Top | Riverisland | Find it Here
8. Lost Ink Double Ruffle High Neck Top | Asos | Find it Here
9. Asymmetric Shoulder Tie Belt Frill Sleeve Top | Lavish Alice | Find it Here
10. Tie Back Blouse | Topshop | Find it Here
11. Flared Sleeves Sweater in China Blue | Mango | Find it Here
12. Lonnie Frill Sleeve Dress in Blue | iclothing | Find it Here
13. Grey Cord Insert Trump Sleeve Top | Riverisland | Find it Here
14. Flute Sleeves Skater Dress | Topshop | Find it Here
Are there any items you will be adding to your wish-list and almost simultaneously transferring to your shopping basket? I’d love to read your thoughts in the comments section below!