So we have finally welcomed Spring, although you wouldn’t guess it based on the wind howling outside at the moment! Winter-like weather aside, now is definitely the time to consider updating your wardrobe with some lighter, brighter additions. The cold shoulder trend which was ever so popular throughout the Winter months, is set to continue to be a ‘must-have’ item in the wardrobe of Spring-Summer 2017! With some clever styling, you should be able to transition some ‘off the shoulder’ pieces you may have invested in towards the end of last year, in to your Spring wardrobe.
However, for those of you looking to make some new purchases, I have searched the high-street high and low for my favourite takes on this coveted trend.
What do you think of my Top Ten selections below? I love love love the mustard top with cuff and tie detail from Asos! With a price tag of €40, it’s affordable too! I’d be interested in knowing which is your favourite too so drop me a line in the comments section below.
1. Cold Shoulder Top with Cuff and Tie Detail | Asos | Find it Here
2. Grey Print Placket Cold Shoulder Top | Riverisland | Find it Here
3 Blue Blouse with Ruffle Cold Shoulder | Asos | Check it out Here
4. Stripe & Gingham Shirt with Cold Shoulder | Asos | Find it Here
5. Karen Frill Halter Dress in Blush | iClothing | Buy it Here
7. Cold Shoulder Top in Floral Blue | Asos | Buy it Here
8. Cold Shoulder Metallic Dress | iClothing | Find it Here
9. Blush Pink Floral Lace Cold Shoulder Top | Riverisland | Find it Here
10. Black Eyelash Dress | iClothing | Find it Here